Meet Daison Cima of Gauchos Do Sul in Vintage Park
Today we’d like to introduce you to Daison Cima.
Thanks for sharing your story with us Daison. So, let’s start at the beginning and we can move on from there.
From the founders of Los Cucos and Vida Mariscos, Sergio and Manuel Cabrera decided to branch out and create Gauchos Do Sul. It was a whole different experience from the other two restaurants. While Los Cucos provided authentic Mexican food and Vida Mariscos specialized in Mexican seafood dishes, something was still missing. Gauchos brought the authentic flavors of Brazil here to Houston’s Vintage Park. With such a different brand, the ownership needed someone that not only understood the vision of the concept but also understood the culture. My staff and I are indeed the passion, soul, and the reason for the early success.
Great, so let’s dig a little deeper into the story – has it been an easy path overall and if not, what were the challenges you’ve had to overcome?
Like any of other business, finding the right mix of team members can be tough, but we have delivered the passion that everyone has come to expect.
Please tell us about Gauchos Do Sul.
Gauchos Do Sul is a Brazilian steakhouse, or “Churrascaria”, that offers an endless supply of Brazilian “Churrasco” meats featuring a gourmet salad bar. We proudly serve only the highest quality ingredients, while also providing superior tableside service to satisfy every customer. Gauchos is especially known for our Picanha, a noble part of the top sirloin that is seasoned with rock salt. It pairs perfectly with our take on Brazil’s national cocktail, Caipirinha. Customers love this mix of silver Cachaca, fresh lime juice, cane sugar, and flavored with their choice of lime or strawberry. Gauchos Do Sul provides you a taste of Brazil and is set apart from other steakhouses with our traditionally prepared cuts of beef, chicken, and pork. With the location in mind, those in the Vintage Park area do not have to commute all the way to Downtown Houston to experience authentic Churrasco. We have brought a whole new taste that both residents and visitors rave about.
- Lunch (Mondays-Fridays, 11:00-2:00 PM): $33.50
- Dinner: $49.50
- Sunday Lunch (12:30-3:00 PM): $39.50
- Kids 5-10 years old: Half Price
- *Holiday Special: Buy a $100 gift card, get a free $20 gift card
- *Holiday Special: Buy a $200 gift card, get a free $50 gift card
- Address: 126 Vintage Park Blvd, Suite H
Houston, TX 77070
- Website: http://gauchosdosul.com
- Phone: (832) 953-2398
- Email: email@example.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/gauchosdosul/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gauchosdosul/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/gauchosdosul
- Yelp: https://www.yelp.com/biz/gauchos-do-sul-houston
- Other: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+GauchosDoSulBrazilianSteakhouseHouston
CLICK HERE to view original article.